- To give back to our canine partners for all they have given to our communities.
- To promote friendship and brotherhood among those interested in the training and utilization of the canine in police work.
- To improve the abilities of the canine team in police work, thereby rendering better service to the community.
- To coordinate the exchange of ideas of any advanced training techniques utilizing police dogs.
- To improve the abilities and the image of the working police dog to the populace in general through the improved public service in the prevention and detection of crime.
- To aid and assist those law enforcement agencies making application for information concerning the establishment of canine sections within their respective departments.